IQGeo Platform 6.1
Performance improvements and new functionality
- Improved performance of vector rendering – Reduced amount of data returned from the server improving speed of rendering.
- Map doodling – Users can doodle or draw on a area of the map and save it as an object.
- Session sharing – Quickly share the current map location and application state with nearby devices.
- Lookup vector styles – Vector layers support configuration of lookup styles.
Workflow Manager 1.1
Ticket management enhancements
- Project level support – All Workflow Manager tickets now belong to a project which enables sub-ticket support.
- Ticket state transitions – Unique state transitions for all ticket types are not available and configurable.
- Improved ticket search – Performance improvements have been made to Office and Mobile ticket search.
Inspection & Survey 5.0
Map rotation and usability
- Map rotation – The field application supports map rotation based on GPS data.
- Surveyable item vector tile layer - This layer renders surveyable items with vector tiles which improves map performance when using map rotation.
- Field login dialog - No longer requires users to select a crew and user at the login screen unless the username is assigned to multiple crews or multiple survey users.