Network Manager Fiber 2.0
Enhanced design and mobile functionality
- Schematic view – Provides a graphical representation of your data that’s generated on-the-fly and updated automatically as you work.
- Inside plant – Supports detailed modeling of network equipment at customer premises and hubs.
- Conflict avoidance – View objects from other designs to avoid conflicts later..
IQGeo Platform 6.1
Performance improvements and new functionality
- Improved performance of vector rendering – Reduced amount of data returned from the server improving speed of rendering.
- Map doodling – Users can doodle or draw on a area of the map and save it as an object.
- Session sharing – Quickly share the current map location and application state with nearby devices.
- Lookup vector styles – Vector layers support configuration of lookup styles.
Workflow Manager 1.1
Ticket management enhancements
- Project level support – All Workflow Manager tickets now belong to a project which enables sub-ticket support.
- Ticket state transitions – Unique state transitions for all ticket types are not available and configurable.
- Improved ticket search – Performance improvements have been made to Office and Mobile ticket search.