IQGeo Platform 6.4
Enhanced productivity and interoperability
- Bulk edit of features – Users can now update multiple features in one operation for better productivity.
- Import/export DXF – Ability to import DXF to support initial design information along with exports to support permitting and print activities.
- Editable feature types by role – Can now configure which types of users can edit certain types of features.
Network Manager Electric 1.1
Enhanced design workflows
- Configurable User Design Groups – Create and manage user groups that inherit various permissions across design jobs.
- Points and Spans Wizard – Allows users to quickly design and inventory the addition of new facilities on the electrical grid in one streamlined workflow.
- New Design Reports – Quickly view and export important details from their electrical designs, including an audit history for each object that was edited and a full Bill of Materials inventory report for Compatible Units.
Network Manager Telecom 2.3
Enhanced design management
- User group manager – Through a new tool in the Tool palette, you can now add or import multiple users or groups of users.
- Design editing restrictions – Users can associate groups to specific designs and control who can edit a design.
- User edit tracking – Editing within design will track the user who last made an edit as well as the edit date and time.