Network Manager Fiber 2.1
Import and reporting enhancements
- Reporting – The system now provides an extensible framework for reporting along with multiple reports out of the box.
- Design import – Supports import of design data from external systems.
- UX enhancements – User experience enhancements have been added to the equipment tree, results toolbar, design toolbar, admin config, conflict screens, and more.
IQGeo Platform 6.2
Authentication, searching, and layer enhancements
- Authentication enhancements – Support for authentication via SAML and OIDC identity providers that allow additional functionality like SSO and 2FA
- Ad-hoc query tool – An advanced search tool is available that allows users to construct complex queries to further filter standard search results
- Esri FeatureServer support – The Platform now renders Esri layers provided by ArcGIS FeatureServer services
Workflow Manager 2.0
Product redesign and refresh
- User interface refresh – The user interface has been updated with a modern and fresh new look while maintaining existing functionality.
- Integrated application – The Workflow Manager product has been redesigned and is integrated with the IQGeo Platform application.
- Anywhere support – Workflow Manager is now available for use on iOS, Android, and Windows through the Anywhere application.